4.97 out of 5 (2351 Ratings)


Tag: Georgia Insurance Adjuster

Browse helpful tips and other information related to becoming an insurance agent in Tag: Georgia Insurance Adjuster

Browse: Insurance Pre-Licensing Courses   Browse: Insurance Practice Exams

Georgia Insurance Adjuster or Public Adjuster Exam Information

How Hard is the Adjuster Exam in Georgia? Not hard, but not easy… Many of our Georgia students are taking our Approved Georgia Property & Casualty Agent Course so that they can fulfill their Adjuster, or Public Adjuster, pre-licensing requirement. The State of Georgia requires that each candidate complete a 40-hour Property & Casualty (P&C) […]

Blog Posts

How to Become an Insurance Agent in Texas

Getting your Texas insurance license will allow you to work for an insurance company or as an independent broker. In Texas, you must be licensed in order to sell insurance policies or even discuss i[Read more...]

Which South Carolina Insurance Pre-Licensing Course Is Best for You?

If you’re planning to get your insurance license, preparation is everything. You want to walk into the exam room well prepared, so you pass on your first try. You have options when it comes to [Read more...]

How to Become an Insurance Agent in Hawaii

Hawaii has its own set of natural perils, including tropical storms and hurricanes, flash floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions. This means insurance will always be in demand in the Aloha stat[Read more...]

Is the Texas Insurance Exam Difficult?

If you’re planning to take the Texas insurance licensing exam, you want to know what to expect. How hard is the exam, and how much time do you need to spend on exam prep? Keep reading to find out. [Read more...]

Is the Utah Insurance Exam Difficult?

The Utah insurance exams are challenging. Depending on which exam you’re taking, you’ll have to remember different insurance concepts and terminology—things like “loss payable clause” and “annuiti[Read more...]

We make every effort to ensure that the content on our site is accurate but it’s always recommended to you contact your state’s Insurance Licensing Department or Test Provider for information. Thank you. – The AP Team