Kansas (KS) Insurance Exam Prep Courses
Get your Kansas insurance license using an America’s Professor online training course. Our comprehensive video lectures, review questions and study guide will help you learn, and retain, the material needed to pass your Kansas insurance license exam the first time!
Start your path to success today! Please take a look at our Kansas Insurance Pre-Licensing Courses below for Property, Casualty, Life and Health:
Online Course Info
How We Teach
Sample Teaching Lectures
Our goal is for your educational experience to be a positive one! If you are dissatisfied with your course, please let us know as soon as possible. We will make it right. If you start the course and realize it’s just not for you, let us know and return the materials and we will provide a full refund. Refunds are not available after the course certificate of completion has been issued.
If you are unable to pass the exam within your course subscription time please give us a call at 1-800-870-3130 and we will extend your subscription for free until you pass.
We are committed to helping our students!
Got A Question?
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions! 1-800-870-3130
Company Specific Courses
Please see here for more information on company courses. If you already have a course set up with us please use the search field at the top of the page to search for your company.
How To Pass
Our students see the best chance of success when following the course study guide (included with each course). If you follow these steps you will have the best chance of passing your exam the first time.
- Watch all course lectures in order while highlighting and taking notes over our instructor’s key points to remember. Replay any videos you didn’t understand.
- Understand the content well enough to score at least 90% on chapter quizzes. Your first attempt of a quiz will tell you how well you are comprehending the materials.
- Take your state exam as soon as possible after completing the course. The longer you wait, the more you will forget.
- Check for course updates before testing.
- ASK questions if you have them!
Click here for more information on how to make the most of AP courses.