4.97 out of 5 (2331 Ratings)


Tag: 12-GA-03

Browse helpful tips and other information related to becoming an insurance agent in Tag: 12-GA-03

Browse: Insurance Pre-Licensing Courses   Browse: Insurance Practice Exams

How to Pass the Georgia Insurance Licensing Exam

*Important COVID-19 Update* Face masks are now required while testing at Pearson VUE-owned test centers. View their complete COVID-19 update at: https://home.pearsonvue.com/coronavirus-update   Are you considering getting an insurance license in the state of Georgia? If so, then you probably have a lot of questions about where to go, who to talk to, and what […]

Blog Posts

How to Become an Insurance Agent in Texas

Getting your Texas insurance license will allow you to work for an insurance company or as an independent broker. In Texas, you must be licensed in order to sell insurance policies or even discuss i[Read more...]

Which South Carolina Insurance Pre-Licensing Course Is Best for You?

If you’re planning to get your insurance license, preparation is everything. You want to walk into the exam room well prepared, so you pass on your first try. You have options when it comes to [Read more...]

How to Become an Insurance Agent in Hawaii

Hawaii has its own set of natural perils, including tropical storms and hurricanes, flash floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions. This means insurance will always be in demand in the Aloha stat[Read more...]

Is the Texas Insurance Exam Difficult?

If you’re planning to take the Texas insurance licensing exam, you want to know what to expect. How hard is the exam, and how much time do you need to spend on exam prep? Keep reading to find out. [Read more...]

Is the Utah Insurance Exam Difficult?

The Utah insurance exams are challenging. Depending on which exam you’re taking, you’ll have to remember different insurance concepts and terminology—things like “loss payable clause” and “annuiti[Read more...]

We make every effort to ensure that the content on our site is accurate but it’s always recommended to you contact your state’s Insurance Licensing Department or Test Provider for information. Thank you. – The AP Team