Georgia IIAG Insurance Pre-Licensing Courses
Please take a look at our Georgia IIAG Insurance Pre-Licensing Courses below:
Discount Codes: Please check with your organization (or referral page) for current discount codes.
Please note: Supervised courses have been setup by a specific employer. Supervisors have access to their students’ course access logs and completion status. If you have not been told to purchase a supervised course please purchase the non-supervised course.
Online Course Info
How We Teach
Sample Teaching Lectures
Our goal is for your educational experience to be a positive one! If you are dissatisfied with your course, please let us know as soon as possible. We will make it right. If you start the course and realize it’s just not for you, let us know and return the materials and we will provide a full refund. Refunds are not available after the course certificate of completion has been issued.
If you are unable to pass the exam within your course subscription time please give us a call at 1-800-870-3130 and we will extend your subscription for free until you pass.
We are committed to helping our students!
Got A Question?
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions! 1-800-870-3130
Company Specific Courses
Please see here for more information on company courses. If you already have a course set up with us please use the search field at the top of the page to search for your company.
How To Pass
Our students see the best chance of success when following the course study guide (included with each course). If you follow these steps you will have the best chance of passing your exam the first time.
- Watch all course lectures in order while highlighting and taking notes over our instructor’s key points to remember. Replay any videos you didn’t understand.
- Understand the content well enough to score at least 90% on chapter quizzes. Your first attempt of a quiz will tell you how well you are comprehending the materials.
- Take your state exam as soon as possible after completing the course. The longer you wait, the more you will forget.
- Check for course updates before testing.
- ASK questions if you have them!
Click here for more information on how to make the most of AP courses.