I want to thank you so much for the excellent quality of your training materials. Having both Prof Jack Morton on video and the accompanying book to highlight, underline, and make notes in made it possible for me to pass all my Washington state licensing tests – with flying colors – the first time! I passed the Life/Health tests with a 90% and the Property/Casualty tests just this week with a 92%. Hearing from several producers that took other training courses report that they had to retake the tests 3 or 4 times in order to pass made me doubly glad that I read and believed the testimonials from your website about so many passing the first time. Way to go – and thanks again for teaching insurance rather than just “teaching to take the test!”
- How We Teach
- State Specific Resources…
- Why a Career in Insurance?
- How to Become an Insurance Agent
- Captive or Independent?
- Property & Casualty License Basics
- Life & Health Insurance License Basics
- What is Insurance License Exam Prep?
- Contact Us