Professor Morton has an encouraging tone, it is good. As far as material, I only had a hard time with chapter 13, I am not sure why that one seemed confusing. I really liked the way the lectures were presented. Maybe at the end it would be nice to include a picture with Nancy, since she was along in this insurance journey too.
- How We Teach
- State Specific Resources…
- Why a Career in Insurance?
- How to Become an Insurance Agent
- Captive or Independent?
- Property & Casualty License Basics
- Life & Health Insurance License Basics
- What is Insurance License Exam Prep?
- Contact Us