Jack Morton was what I wish a lot of my professors at the University of Kansas business school would have been. He was funny, engaging and made P&C insurance interesting. I just took my licensing test tonight and passed with 89%. Thanks for offering a great prelicensing program!
- View A Demo
- How We Teach
- State Specific Resources…
- Why a Career in Insurance?
- How to Become an Insurance Agent
- Captive or Independent?
- Insurance Exam Sample Questions
- Property & Casualty License Basics
- Life & Health Insurance License Basics
- What is Insurance License Exam Prep?
- Contact Us